Thursday 18 December 2008

Happy one monthsary baby (:

HELLO .! ><

sorry for updating twice , but i'm just like fucking bored ~!
June's going amkss .
Hairulding also , sue also , and some other ppl .
I'm like so frustrated lahh .
I dun even know where's the Deyi's entrance .
How to go tomorrow .
106% lost lah .

Just now ate with boyf , nylie and nadia .
den go hub .
Johnray caught boyf red handed going out with me o.O
Then go arcade .
Play .
Then went home .

All the trackers use 165 with me o.o
Azhar lahh -.-
Botak head .
Then boyf's mum sat beside me .
I was like o.o
Sinyao smsed me in th bus . asking me if i was emo not .
Siao . -.-

Then went home .
I took a 10 minute nap .
Den kemas my room .

Den Practise guitar .
Very kekok lah .
Somemore need to create one song -.-
I'm damn lazy lahh can .?

And , today , i forgot to bring boyf's gift .
And he gave me this cute heart shape necklace .
My mum found out about it , keep on teasing me AGAIN -'-

I damn sian now .
Someone entertain me . -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home