Saturday 20 December 2008

... , no title .

Hello ah .

I'm pissed , dunno for what reason x\
I'm damn shit lahh please .
I am a jealousy freako .
I think thts y i am pissed . -.-

Gahhhh , I dunno how to go to school on monday .
Denise , YanJun , Liyana , Ting Yu , Dewi .
ANYONE ABOVE . BRING ME TO SCHOOL IN THE MORNING PLEASE .?!
Coz I dunno how to go thr and assemble =x
And i dunwan get ps-ed alone .

So yeah , ytd , woke up at 6 , den went outta house with mum .
Go run till orchid garden .
then got lost in th bungalows o.o
Got lost until 7.20
Den i chiong run from th bungalows dunno whr . to home .
reached home at 7.30 (pheww , i thought gonna be late)

[[[[trishan is bugging me with uno now .!]]]]

Den bathe .
Cab-ed to deyi .
Hmm , hall not bad .
Walls , not bad . (like castle)

So , orientation , bla3 .

Den bought th uniform .
2 sets .
Den bought th books . WOOOO 300 bucks + ,
damn woooooooooooo .!

Den went home , tried on th deyi uniform .
The top was okay .
But th skirt damn long .! LIKE WTF , makes me look fat . (or am I.?)
So gonna **ld it . ;x
hehe , ahlian mahh =X

SO yeah , went home , wrote my name on all th books .
I'm in 104 fyi ;
And ting yu is in my class , LIKE YEAHH .!

Suddenly stomach cramp
den 4 hrs later den knw tht i have red alert -.-

Slept .
today woke up at 10 .
Watch tv .
Bathe .
Practise guitar .
Ate , com .

Go orchard .
go guitar class .
and mr bay gave me this mickey mouse notebook fr christmas present :D

Went home
reached home i think abt 2+ .
msn-ing and blogging .
watching 90210 now .
so , bb .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home