Friday 2 January 2009

YO ~!

YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ~!
okay , thts different . oO
gahhhhh , boyfriend @ school camp -.-
I think I saw gyss when im otw going home .
Just sneak peek . ;x

Ohkay , lets start frm th time i woke up .
Phone sounded , thought someone was calling me ;
but it was the alarm ;x , blurblur lah .

Then bathe till 5.51 and changed until 6.10 .
Used shoes and went down to take th bus .
Bus reach aat 6.30 .
DIAOOOOO ==

Saw Yan Jun , I ask her some things ,
how to do this & tht and bla3 .

(ohya ! , i dropped my phone when i went out frm my hse , like wtf ==)

Reached school , saw hecken , denise bro oO
Then went to class .
I forget whats her name , but she sit beside me .
Den th guy , whose name which i also forget ,
DAMN ATTITUDE LAH -.-"
worse than fong chong sia -.-"

Den go hall .
Dots .
Dots .
Dots .

Then recess .
:D , th food sucked , well , i ate this thing and i didnt add anything so yeah ,
my choices sucks -.-"
Den go back hall .

Den student counsellors go bring us back to class .
Introduced ourselves .
CLASSMATES DAMN QUIET !
Den played some so called "it sucks" game .
Shaun said it sucks . so yeah .

Den sang th school song and batch song .
Sch song how to memorize ?
I think it will be very hard lehh oO
Somemore my brain no space liao , too small , even though oni some UNNECESSARY stuffs inside .

Then got trail around th sch .
Got one part , is need to eat th biscuits and drink th water as a class .
I ate 2 packets of biscuits as fast as i can ,
& I needed water , den one of th boys in my class pour th water into drain __

Den kena forefeet .
BANANA DANCE .
alamak , class no spirit sia -.-"

Then went back to class .
went amkps .
Meet azhar , rini and sabrina .
All so hyper , especially azhar , si botak tu .

Haha , he my super duper ahgong junior lah !
He helped me 2 fishballs and peach tea , as usual .
as i cant go into tht sch .

Den Peirce & yck & Amkss & bishan park & serangoon garden ppl come .
KECOH MAN !
Bising u knw ?
And wenn hao used amkps and said he retained .
LIKE LOL !

then went hub .
Bought Ip man tickets .
Lied to mum went to th library .
OHGOSH , im a bad daughter .
Watched it , sat beside Heiriq and Calvin .
Guang Ren , Ma tian and Jh beside calvin .

Calvin & I like mad ppl sia inside th cinema .
Keep on spitting popcorn seeds to th ppl infront of us .
And keep on laughing for dunno what reason .

Then finish movie went home .
mum asked for th phone , wanted to so called confiscate it .
But nurbaiyah ended up calling me on my hp ,
then she ask me answer ,
so i did .

Then now , she forget to take it back .
LOL .
Now blogging ,
hehe , got Grace to atlast know her secret stalker ;x
ME ! ,
lol . Senior must respect . LOL !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home