Monday 29 December 2008

I'm Back .!

I'M BACK PEOPLE .!
I bet no one realised I went overseas -.-''

Haizz , so yeah , ytd got to see rossa sing at costarina live.
I WAS DAMN SHORT LAHH .!
NEED TO JUMP NON STOP =.=''

ohkay , lets start frm day 1 okay ?
Or maybe I forgot some parts lahh , but whatev can .?

`2612 .
Woke up dunno what time , but i know it was early .
I think i forgot to off th aircon .
Bathe , left home .
Waited an hour to be inside th ferry -.-''
so ate porridge and it literally burnt my tongue .

1 hour 20 minutes later , reached Batam ...
Saw my cousin .
Went home .
Omfg , my nephew keep on drooling , damn disgusting -.-''
I found out tht there were 2 new guys living thr .
1 is my cousin's husband's bro .
And another one is th guy who rented a room th bro .
The second one was cute lah , as in baby cute .
But I think he was 15 or so lah .

Den 3 hours later , my mum gave me 1 million rupiah to go shopping with my cousin .
So i did .
Bought two skinnies . and one shirt . and one roxy wallet . and i cut my hair .
Well , its like no different lahh , but layered more . :D
More punky , messy . :DDDD

Then went home .
Ate , bla3 .
Slept .
zzzzzzzzzzz .

`2712 .

Woke up damn early , 5am+ ,
iyo , nvm , atleast my cousins woke up .
Bathe , ate , and then I forgot liao ,
Ohya , I slept back , i think i slept at 1 pm lah .
Den i kena massaged by this old woman my mother knew for 8 years .
Was painful . wtc -.-''

Den went to dunno what place , my mum go buy alot of things ,
as in for home , like coffe lahh , bla3 .
Den I saw this 3/4 pants , damn nice .
Ask my mum buy for me .
At first is 190 thousand rup .
Then she bargain until 150 thousand rup .
Bargainer lahh she . -.-''

Den went home , i got car-sick .
So yeah , lay down on nephew's bed (o.O) and watch tv .
Den 1 hour later watch tv , bla3 ,
den uncle go ask my mum can go mall at tht time , (7+ i think)
den she said yeah .
so we went with oni 50 thousand rup (not even 10 dollars -.-)

Walkwalkwalk ,
Den dunno what to do liao ,
so we went to timezone go play .
Play until siaosiao want =x

Den went home .
Slept .
zzzzzzz .

`2812 .

Woke up dunno what time .
Bathe , played with nephew th whole morning .
Then in th afternoon went to mum's friend's place .
saw this paper , got one article .

A girl (now sec 3) when p4 , said ,
she felt tht her private part felt funny .
But she didnt tell anyone .
Den her(sec 3) chest (breast) didn't develop .
And she didn't had menstruation yet .
And then , she told her grandmama .
Den th grandmama told th parent .
den th parent go dunno where .
Den th dunno who told th parents tht ;

SHE GREW A PENIS WHICH IS 3 CM LONG ,
& TESTES 6 ML .!

like wtf o.O
she was a tomboy lah ,
and everyday she prays to be a boy .
WELL , SHE'S A HE NOW o.O
indonesia's weird o.O

den went back home .
I forget what i do ,
ohya , me and my uncle went to the mall AGAIN ,
well it was nearby lohh , so can't resist .
He bought me two slogan tees .
and he bought himself a shirt .
den went home .

at 4 pm , went to th beach to buy tickets to enter th so called beach .
Well , th beach was free , but i think it's th view and thr was a celebrity singing , rossa .
Ticket was 5 thousand rup nia ,not even a dollar .
70 cents nia -.-''

Den split up with those oldies and went with those teenagers .
So watched rossa , i really need to jump jump and i was squeezed .
All tall tall guys with their SHORT girlfriend are infront lahh .
So yeah .
After she sing finish , went home , leg was painful , FUCK .

went home , after tht watch soccer .
ccb lah , vietnam , u suck -.-''
Then after tht actually ungu was performing beside th mall , @ th park thr .
But then uncle and the other teens went , i couldnt , mum didnt let me .
coz it was late night liao .
So yeah , watched tv , eventually slept .
zzzzzz .

`TODAY .

Woke up , bathe ,
eat , played with nephew .
den went to Batam center to buy tickets to go home .
Den suddenly uncle's tickets(3 tickets) was lost to malaysia , thts what he said .
so need to buy 3 more , ccb .
Den go home .
Nurbaiyah texted me all th way till i reach home , and my aircon was running for 3 days .
WOW , BILL SURE UP WANT .!

Den went home .
Sinyao talked to me .
Hehe , helped me tell boyfriend i was home .
His damn hp bo money sia .
FUCK .

waiting for boyfriend to go online ,3 and a half hours more .
Maybe later going levis to exchange my levis jeans for $50 xD

So yeah , bye .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home