Wednesday 31 December 2008

NEW PHONE ~!

Hi , >.< sry didnt post ytd .
Damn busy . -.-''
With my damn mum .
She turned 38 ytd .
She's old man . o.O

Bought New phone with my own damn money , $68 , with th help of my mum's contract . :D
Den bought her pre dinner or post lunch at adam road .
Wtf can -.-''
She bought Rojak den she ask me go pay .
den my mee goreng havent finish .
den she follow me go pay . never take care of my mee goreng .
Den bird go eat .
So bought another one -.-''

Den went home .
Played around with my phone .
Old Software leh , wtc -.-''
Ohya , forgot to tell you i sold my old phone for 50 bucks .
Damn LOL right ?!

then go online ,
walao , my com really did its thing lah .
Fuck it can ?
Keep on lagging like noone's business .
& i think i made boyfriend pissed off .

-.-''

So yeah , nurbaiyah and I are planning to go popular and play com today .
:D
, havent bathe yet leh me .
Even though wake up at 8 .
o.O

ok , bb .
HAPPY NEW YEAR , in advance fcukers .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home