Wednesday 7 January 2009

Sec 1 life is already stressful .

I'm back :D .
actually i already reach home at 3 . so early o.o

today got bball match durhh loh , wna watch , but i think mum dont let .
I'm in yellow house .
SHOUTOUTS TO THE YELLOW HOUSE PEOPLE . :D

Today was okay lah .
English got whatev shit test .
& mr law forgot abt th compo . Wtf -.-"

Maths needa do this ws .
if havent finish , then do as hw .

Home econ was great .
I was in another grp .
I was with Winnchis and yuenting they all .
I didn't know the boys were so interested in food o.O

And glenn got to become home econ rep !
WOOTS ~
his baby cute man ! , so short , so so short . ;x

Mother tongue was okay ,
mdm ezreen is fierce i think .
;x , gotta do journal and needa deco it at home .
I'm so noob .

Then end sch . took th form for th locker .
And bought 2 pe sets .
Cut th line coz nandra was right infront .
then got this boy behind .
talk to th friend .
"all cut line like no one's business"
Then i say , wan talk , talk louder lah .
Den he stop talking liao ;x

Den went to th mrt with nandra , her friend , and my classmate . (i forgt her name =x)
Den got this girl approach us abt what sports are we intersted in .
got this teen sports shit lah .
well , it wasnt shit .

then seperated , i went mac to buy macflurry .
and took bus .
saw ashoke .
HE WAS WEARING AMKPS SCH UNI .
i thought he retain sia .
Scare me .
He say sgs uni no stock .
then talk3 .

then reach home .
Now blogging .
later want do hw for maths and deco my journal .
IF I HAVE THE MOOD :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home