Monday 5 January 2009

Beeball :D

hello people :D
today went to sch , yan jun and liyana same bus with me . :D

Went sch , walao , class was damn QUIET .
-.-"
I wanna kill them , lol jkjk .
Oh ya , got this boy named glenn , short short one.
he cannot stop laughing sia , i oso laugh loh ;x

Really not gonna elaborate abt th arts trail except for th m&d & mcc .
Walao , kak shasha sabo sia , she noe me go shout my name go dance with her . -.-"
then shane also gotten sabo , LOL !

Den M&D , got gold straight sia oO ,
And theyre m&d is like damn strong lah , especially th boys .
but i think i not joining =.="
both sports :D

Track & Bball .
Wait , tht sounds damn damn familliar .
GRACE !.
lol !
:D ,

then went hub buy hp strap ,
saw jia min , peter and calvin .
Slap calvin's head from the back and he saidd ,
ehyy ,
and both of them hug me in public :D

then went to mac eat ice cream and peter's fries . ATLAST :D
then went home , slept till 6 . Worxxxx !
Ate , now blogging and talking to ling .

I'm gonna force him to tag liao ,
lol , bb . :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home