Wednesday 14 January 2009

Superman Fall .

Leg pain-ing , dunno for what reason .
I think coz just now i did tht superman fall .

Pe was ... -.-"
Ms Lee is so ... -.-"
owe her 68 knucle(?) pushups for what ?
cb -.-"

maybe first time hated Pe .
Reminded me of okto live ytd .
Lol .

Geography homework yet to be done .
lazy , lets zzz .

Home econ is (:
Nene/Kuku senior go ask me give him my cooking .
senene lah . i poison you then u knw . MUAHAHA !
Cleaned up and went for geo .

Geo is just 15 min lesson i think .
But still ended up having hw .
SIAN . -.-"

Ohya , Zhengyi gotta do th sci project by herself .
Coz she got th thumbdrive .
Ahh , we're so evil .
Shane lah , stupid come so late after sch -.-"

Then went hub buy new strap .
(coz at quadrangle go swing swing my phone ,
den my phone so called fly :D)
Then went outta hub .
saw karine .
worx ! in amkss !
den go pei her buy socks .
ended up i buy also ><

Den walk walk , went home .
reached home , mum straight away ask me go ntuc .
somemore give me all 20 cent 50 cent and 10 cent coin .
total about $8 o.o

den went home .
Nene senior entertain me for awhile .
so yeah , now waiting for boyf to go online .

ALAMAK , tomorrow got IT ,
dat mr sasi , senene lah .
Oni noe how scold3 .
cb -.-"

ps ; who want me delete this blog ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home