Thursday 19 March 2009

D:

Omg , I miss miss miss my boyfriend D; ! I was supposed to meet him for post breakfast but i think he couldn't make it coz he got two trainings today D: I hope I meet him as soon as possible or I am gonna explode [?] .

Todays match will be against Unity Secondary and if I can play , I'll play my best and prove mr Tan WRONG that I dare to penetrate and dribble . Please body , I need to dare to do tht . And I hate my phone , suddenly no money ytd so i need to use my mums phone to sms boyfriend . GRR !

Okay , leaving home around 11 and top up my phone . I dunno when the match is gonna end . :/ tomorrow I got track ! And I'm going out with Nad after that . WOOTS ~! :DDDDD

Ok , bye .

ps ; making a blogshop with nad :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home