Saturday 27 June 2009

Religious class. heheh.


hihihihihi . wow , i'm so super sad tht i couldn't attend ayg preview D: !!
oh well wait , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSAQIF !
anyway , today wasn't very fun either , i skipped religious class coz i was alr 1 hr late and th library was too comfortable for me to leave , haha (great excuse aites ?) one good thing is tht my mum didn't find out :D yeahyeah !
erm so .. yeah , i can't think of anything right now :O
anw , tmr , one of aims are to :

Update my ipod AGAIN!
Finish up my english homework .
atleast touch my malay project .
Pack my bag . Nyehehehe .
I can't believe that sch will be starting so soon . if only i came back today and missed 1 week of lessons due to LOA . URGHH! IF ONLY !!!!! shitass la :( and i cant wait to catch drag me to hell , i heard alot of things abt tht movie alr :o super scary ? hehe . k la bye .
-xoxo , sintia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home