Saturday 23 August 2008

some mothers are a total pain in the tut .

sorry for not posting for a long time .
hmm , LONG ?
well , abit lah .

22.08.2008 [:
had reherseal for teacher's day performance .
we gt 1/3 of the dance choreographed .

DANCERS ;

Sintia Yuliani .
Shermaine Yeo .
Eileen Teo .
Clorence Tan .
Nurbaiyah .
Nurul Shasha .
Ernie .
Nur Sabrina .
Mikael .
Edmund .
Nur'Afiqah .
Nurul Sheilla .

we were tired after dancing .
ms looi guided us [:
thx [:
arissa gave us one of th steps .

after tht ,
went to picked up muqlish .
den went home .
den mother ask me pray .
den i play com first .

she ask me i pray liao mahh ,
den i say yes .
den actually havent . ><
den she went in watch olympics .
den i ask her go out for 5 min .
i wanted to pray as time was running out ><
den she don't want .
den i shouted at her .
she went out and said .,
"I'm not going to talk to you for 3 months ! "
then i was like whatever .
zzz .
nw she's giving commands to my father to pass it to me .
zzz .
then hw is she supposed to wake me up for sahur ?
she cn be stupid sometimes .

23.08.2008

gt ngaji .
liyana didn't go .
coz gt uzhur xP
den after tht ,
go library with nurbaiyah .
met aneesha there .
paisey-ed sabrina :P

ANEESHA LIKES SOMEONE .
but cannot tell xP

den went home .
did my maths hw .
with only one blank !
wahh !
record . record .
APPLAUD !

lol .

chiong-ing for hw .
still gt malay and english .
tomorrow gonna practise with dancers .
at fountain .
I'm bringing the radio .
i will look gila bringing it all around .
but i'll put it in a bag .
my mom doesn't know lehh . :P
heckcare .
i wake up early early .
before her .
5.30
:P

must pick up shermaine and sabrina .
and we'll start practising at 9 am till 1 pm .
so if i never reply any of your sms or answer any of your calls .,
you'll know the reason .

&& maybe my prepaid low .
thts y never ans x[
haizz .
ok la .
bb .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home