Sunday 22 March 2009

dull blogskin .



Good morning :

Okay , today I woke up 4 times uncomfortablly . life sucks , my neck is hurting like crazy and now i haven't practise my guitar for one whole week ! wth -.- and boyfriend's so busy that he didn't have alot of time for us to talk . Omg , I'm totally sad now , seriously . School's gonna start tomorrow , and I kinda hate it coz I have no idea what to do for malay . I'm so dead . GAHHHH ! and now i realised that one page of my maths paper is not done yet. I'm totally doomed . Forget it , i needa live my life to th fullest .

School ; gotta get at least a b3 for sci , malay , english and geog .
eeps , i gotta start doing my homework and not slack here and there . wish me luck for sch . chiaos .

okay , bye .

Hurry up , come home.
I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home