Friday 20 March 2009

EXPO. ; LIFE SUCKS .

:DDDD
I'm v.v.v.v.happy .
With like no reasons ?

okay , today i had track and i was 10 minutes late :/ I was so damn tired throughout the whole training and now i know tht 4x400m actually suck BIG TIME . LIFE SUCKS . Finished track , me , diyanah and schivonne went to the squash's toilet and i took my own sweet time to bathe :/ I thought I was gonna make nad and boyf wait but I was wrong . We waited and nad and nylie arrived . I dropped Diyanah's Ipod a few times today and I'm SORRY . again LIFE SUCKS . Boyfriend arrived and he was FUCKING sweaty & SEXY :D . He stood abt 30 mtrs away from us and asked me to go to him . So i did , obviously . HE SAID HE DIDN'T HAVE MONEY . liar . and said he cant eat with me , A LIE AGAIN . then he put his arms around my shoulder and squeezed my neck , i shouted molest . LIFE SUCKS .

Used bus with those ppl and went to mac , i kinda forced boyf to go mac with me :D and he got money to buy mcflurry what th hell , he owe me one damn ice cream . So yeah , finished eating , he went home , diyanah and schivonne went home too . We went to the expo and It was like a million people thr . It was a long walk to th popular sale and my leg were aching like CRAP . When we went in , we found some books tht were useful to us . THEN ........
MY WALLET MISSING . LIFE SUCKS . Ok , me and nadia and nylie took turns to search for my wallet and to get into th queue . atlast , my wallet was in th office which was so not exposed can ?! LIFE SUCKS . hehe :D GUESS WHAT ? ECLIPSE ! but i didnt get too buy , ran out of KECHING ! -.- LIFE SUCKS . I went out and bought ufo . My coins keep on dropping . LIFE SUCKS .

After tht , we decided to go to changi airport to slack . We went out of th mrt and slack for 2 minutes NOT GOING OUT OF THE STATION and went back in th mrt . Decided to go to J8 but halfway thr , i wanted to go back home . I know today , thr were too many life sucks but overall , it was superbing fun ! And I love boyfriend alot . I MISS YOU D:

HASLINA , U SUCK !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home