Wednesday 25 March 2009

I am gonna work hard for basketball !

HELLO BOOOOOBBSSSS !

I'm loving my boyfriend more everyday .
and he assumes that i touched his balls today . zzz -.-

okay , today was great .
For PE , we ran 2.4km and th run was NICE ! i was the first girl to finish it . after that it was maths . omg , my maths test i just pass . 10/20 , but it wasn't tht bad compared to my other classmates . kinda sad for zhengyi though . then recess , ate and copy coursework . then home econs , damnnn slack ! its just laughs and food . HAHA . then it was sci then malay . omg , i did th wrong work . gosh i'm stupid . then th last bell didn't ring and we were dismissed 10 min late . ate and draw draw draw till 3.30 and went out to meet boyf . otw thr , thr was this "sicko" saying hi , u dont recognise me ? i'm ur sch counsellor . "HAHA" laugh until so loud in th mrt station . bastard . Then walk into hub and saw baiyah at sweettalk and talk abit . we went seperate ways after tht .

Met boyf and i was playing with ronald macdonald's chair and body . I almost pulled it off . wait , it was wennhao . wennhao was waiting for lydia and it was long after she came -.- then went into mac and ate french fries . was actually "gossiping" with boyf abt haslina . LOL . I know I'm bad . I hope she gets fucked by some sicko .then went out and boyf waited till i get onto th bus . sweet (: but so much mosquitoe , zzz -.- mosquitoe veh.busy body horhh come listen to our conv . and congrats boyf for getting th top 20 for cross country , Ily . Reached home ard 6.15 and until now , i havent eat dinner . and i'm not gonna eat . ;x and i think people in peirce who says i'm pretty are just damn blind . BLIND i tell you .

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's bball training .
I'm gonna work hard after what kailin said to me . thx for the support ! (:

They're just so lousy .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home