Monday 23 March 2009

My boyfriend batu . :D

Hello people .

TODAY ; SCHOOL ! GAHHHHHH !
well , it wasn't that bad . :\ ok , cengyi is really pissing me off now , i feel like shoving his cock into his ass now -.- and congrats to nadra for making it into the national team :D bigbig hooray for her . Walao , malay needa create one story , only for the ppl who didnt do hw . OMG , i should've done my hw , i'm so dumb . I am dissapointed with Nadra and Diyanah's emotion , it's going wild ~!

I didn't go to conversational chinese as I was just too tired and I have no fucking interest in it . So i slacked till my boobs rot . LOL , fake fake . went to the stadium for training and still , my 4x400 sucked ! -.- but being the last runner for the relay kinda rock coz every one's waiting for u if you come last and you'll feel like royalty . o.o WOW , u have to feel tht .

I don't think there's any homework today , so yea , gonna rest and goodluck basketball girls !

You can kiss me anytime yea :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home